Friday, April 29, 2011

Diary of an ENRAGED College Student - April

     I hate midterms. They are the bane of a college student's existence (in addition to finals). Maybe that's why my featured fiction ended up being so dreary and depressing. This was supposed to be a rant about something entertainment related, but I think you've heard about “Friday” and the UCLA girl too many times now, my fellow netizens. So instead, I'm just ranting about how college academic life sucks. 

Make sure you check out the videos!


     Midterms, midterms, midterms. Oh what would we do without you? I don't know, have fun? Have a social life? Have fewer sleepless nights? What kind of world would that be?  
     Admittedly, some midterms are easy as pie, and I sure wish all midterms were like those. But alas, some professors revel in the misery of their students. Either that or the class is just friggin' hard, even though the professor is awesome (Ochem, I'm lookin' at you). 

OCHEM Y U NO BE EASIER?

     I understand that professors need ways to test their students to make sure they are learning in their classes, but it doesn't mean that I have to like midterms. Who in the world likes tests?! (If you do, I don't know what to say to you bro.) I like learning the new material, sure, but asking me to memorize chapters upon chapters of information just to regurgitate it on a test for my grade? Ugh. Especially when you know that you're going to forget everything in a month (or sooner).
     Just ranting about midterms is making me tired. What is with these mystical but torturous packets of papers? I will never know. Maybe it's just because I'm a lazy bum. Now I'm off to cram for the two midterms I have this week. Tally-ho chaps!


--- Angela Zhang

No comments:

Post a Comment